The guaranteed way to encourage your Indian delivery’s arrival for lunch? Sit down to meditate.
Meditation stats for last week:
- Meditated every single. frickin’. day. Go me!
- Broke my record of 80 minutes in a week.
- October is by far the best month I’ve had for meditation since I started keeping track in May.
- Now up to 48% of days with at least one session.
- Average session time 9.9 mins (so close to the 10 minute goal!).
- Not much done with colorwork/tea charging.
- One round of walking meditation.
- Using 5 minute session for LBE and elemental cleansings
- Experimented with some lucid dreaming during the longer 20 minute session. Not earth shattering, but pretty useful practice.