Welp, even though I haven’t been posting as much on meditation, I’ve certainly been doing it! In fact, since I last posted on October 27th, I’ve only missed three days. Not too shabby.
Meditation stats for the last 21 days:
- Broke my record of 100 minutes in a week by doing 120 minutes.
- October finally clocked in around 300 minutes.
- Had a bit of a crash the week of the 27th, but with Samhuinn etc. happening, I’m not that surprised–plus I didn’t include meditation within ritual, of which there was quit a lot.
- Now up to 53% of days with at least one session! Wonder if I can make it to 60%…?
- Average session time 10.2 mins–which means I met my 10 minutes average goal!
- This past week has seen more dozing than successful meditating, but the previous two weeks were stellar.
- Pretty good at keeping breath focus.
- Lots of moving/crafting meditation, especially walking and knitting.