Sadly, the end of June hit like a ton of bricks. Happily, I managed to dodge it slightly better than Wyle E. Coyote slide-stepping an anvil, and blogging was hopefully the only area of my life that suffered for it. So, without further ado…
29. Any interesting or unusual UPG to share? Interesting UPG, huh? I mean, isn’t all UPG interesting to someone? Otherwise, why bother with it? Many of the posts in this series have contained bits of UPG here and there (hopefully clearly marked to distinguish them from TEH LORZ), but here are a few other gnoses that just seem to stick in my brain.
- Wayland is clean-shaven, with white/grey hair, usually pulled back in a braid or low pony-tail. His eyes are black.
- Post-laming, he fashioned a sort of magically-infused silvery filigree to encase his legs and help him get around.
- There is some connection to the Eagles as well as the Hares (if you subscribe to the Vanic Tribe model).
- He doesn’t talk much.
- If you can travel, one of the best ways to get to know Wayland is to help him out with chores around the forge. Keep the chatter to a minimum, though. He’ll say something to you when he’s good and ready.
- Peaty Scotch is appreciated–the more it tastes like forge coals, the better!